Virtual Pelvic Physical Therapy in Texas
Serving all of Texas virtually
Virtual Pelvic Floor Physical Therapy
Why choose virtual pelvic floor physical therapy:
- You don’t have to drive to the clinic.
- No exposure to COVID or other illnesses.
- With virtual therapy, you don’t have to spend time showering, shaving, or making sure you put deodorant in all the right places.
- You will feel a lot less nervous about your initial physical therapy visit.
- When you are in the comfort of your own home, pelvic floor physical therapy isn’t so intimidating.
- It’s not something you have to dread.
- Feel comfortable and relaxed as your initial visit takes place in your own home.
- All initial pelvic floor physical therapy sessions take place virtually so that you feel relaxed and comfortable enough to discuss uncomfortable topics.
Board-Certified Women's Health Clinical Specialist,
Doctorate-Trained Pelvic Floor Physical Therapist Dr. Stacy Sutton is available to meet with you for a telehealth visit that is HIPAA compliant, secure, and easy to use. Treatment is compassionate, evidence-based, and individualized to your unique needs.
How it Works
You’re having problems with pee (urine), poo (bowel), intimacy, or during pregnancy.
Schedule a virtual 1:1 appointment at a time that is convenient for you.
Enjoy your virtual evaluation and assessment.
Leave the session with individualized exercises designed to get you feeling better today.
Percentage of the population of people in the US who have overactive bladder syndrome.
Percentage of people with urinary urgency who also have a diagnosis of impaired movment.
Billion dollars is spent annually in US on medical treatment for overactive bladder.
Percentage of women who experience postpartum depression (PPD). Exercising regularly after you have a baby decreases your risk of PPD by 50%.